Monday, October 10, 2005

Womans Expo

Manning the stand, or should that be, womanning the stand, was more fun than I expected. I should have realised that I would enjoy standing around for 4 hours talking to anybody that hove into view. Trade Shows are weird though. If you're not talking to anyone walking past, then no-one wants to stop, but as soon as you manage to collar someone, then a log jam occurs as everyone stops to see what's happening & eavesdrop.

Apparently they had over 3000 (mostly) woman through the show over the 2 days but the only advertising for the show I saw was one advert on TV. How did everyone find out about it? It was interesting to walk around and look at everything but I was glad I hadn't paid to get in. Even though I enjoyed myself, I was grateful I only had to do 4 hours and I don't think I'll do it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home