Friday, November 10, 2006

Giant boulders

Castle Hill on Saturday

Its been ages since I've been on here but I've been having lots of adventures - the main one being a holiday in the UK to visit my sister and her husband. Lots of fun but I did catch her cold and its particularly revolting - thank goodness for the day/night drugs that dry you up so you can at least function and don't end up with a sore & red nose.

Last Saturday (first weekend back) I went up to Castle Hill with the Ellesmere Camera Club for a day shooting artistic photos. I must confess to not feeling particularly artistic but did get a couple of shots I'm happy with. I don't have a fancy camera and lens so am a bit limited with what I can do but it was fun and nice to get out and about in some lovely weather.

The rocks are fabulous. When we first got there, there were only a couple of people mooching around but by the time we left there were quite a few rock climbers scrambling around having fun. Definitely a young person's game - they were all very fit and enthusiastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home