Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Summer's here

After reading so many blogs from the northern hemisphere I feel I have to put the record straight.

It's a fabulously warm day with people wandering around wearing their summer clothes. Most of them are still winter pasty white but everyone is looking relaxed and out-doorsy. I'm sitting here in a short sleeved top, summer skirt & sandals with a holiday weekend (Friday is Show Day) coming up and feeling very relaxed. Mostly because I've got the urgent jobs out of the way so all I've got left are my short jobs and invoicing to do. The plan is to take Thu afternoon off and just relax. I'm looking forward to it. I may just go to an outdoor cafe and sit and read and write. Who knows. Depends what comes in in the next 24 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home