Monday, November 07, 2005

Back at work

Some Monday mornings there is nothing exciting about getting up and going to work but today we saw not one but TWO helicopters hovering over the high voltage power pylons dangling people in little carts off the bottom while they checked the wires. Something along the lines of the following photo that I took on dusk a couple of months ago. Now there's a job I wouldn't want!



At work there is a little sparrow family building a nest some where not far from my window. I've tried to get a photo of the busy little bodies, but they're too quick for me. Occasionally Mr Sparrow will sit on the rail with his feathers all fluffed up looking pleased with himself, but mostly they're just flying backwards and forwards with their beaks full of straw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home