Friday, March 16, 2007

My brain is full

I don't know what I've done but my brain is full and is in danger of seizing up completely. Could be the late night on Wednesday - we didn't get home until midnight which is way past my bedtime on a school night. Could be because I just haven't been going to bed in good time so even before the late night I was tired. Last night I was tucked up in bed by 9.30 and my brain just would not shut down. It buzzed around in ever decreasing circles making whimpering noises whilst everyone else in the house snoozed away. Nights can be incredibly long in those situations. Plus, today is seeming to be quite long because I have a nagging something (not quite a headache, just a ... thing) in my forehead. Squinty eyes in the bright sunlight as well. Waaaay too tired for coherence or paragraphs it seems!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home