Thursday, March 22, 2007

My brother's dream

My brother (D.) has always had an interest in films and film making. This weekend, Saturday in fact, he's shooting a short film as part of a course he's doing and I'm so excited. He's called for helpers so of course I'm in.

Years ago we did musicals together at university which was a lot of fun (and where he met his wife!). I'm really looking forward to working with him again.

I know that he's feeling the pressure of being the director & scriptwriter & casting agent etc but I'm just looking forward to being part of his vision. I have no idea what I'll end up doing on Saturday but I'm prepared to do just about anything except, maybe, get in front of the camera. I much more of a behind the scenes type of girl.

He's got very limited time available for all the post production work as he has a young family and can't commit days and weeks to this project so its going to be a short, short film. Up to two minutes. But I'm sure that because he is keeping short, it will be punchy and focused.

I'm very excited! Can you tell?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home