Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I know I keep harping on a theme

How can you not be impressed by autumn colours at this time of the year? This was taken as I was running down the drive to go to work - I. was already in the car patiently waiting as I fluffed around with the camera but it was worth it.

This was taken almost a week ago now and since then a huge cold & wet southerlie that has dumped snow on Banks Peninsula has come through and removed all the leaves. Good thing I fluffed around and took the photo.

Lots more has happened in the way of adventures and excitement but as I'm at work and trying to concentrate on work for a change, I think I'd better keep this to a minimum. But as a spoiler/trailer for the next update think of road trips and presents!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home