Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Bright ideas

I had a brainwave about a new business last night when I was lying in bed trying to get to sleep. Its something I could run in conjunction with my current business but I wouldn't have to do the day to day work. I'm excited but nervous and have to brainstorm and work out the logistics to see if its even feasible but its exciting having ideas like this. I know other people run businesses like this but I think I've got an "angle".

What's amazing is that I mentioned the possibility of this business when I was having lunch with L. today and she wants to be a client already, plus her husband. So 2 potential clients already and I've only told 2 people!!! I suspect pricing will be the major issue so will have to do a lot of research.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home