Thursday, March 30, 2006

The sun is out . . .

and all is right with the world. We've just had 10 days or so of cloudy, cold, drizzly, horrible weather and this afternoon it suddenly cleared up to clear blue skies. Unbelievable. I'm no longer cold and my fingers work now as well.

Just now when I went down to clear the mailbox, there was a guy leaning on the wall at the bus stop playing a harmonica and it sounded great. It made me think of holidays for some reason. Unfortunately the parcel that my little blister (Hi E!) has sent over hasn't arrived yet but I live in hope.


This happened Tuesday outside work (no-one injured, just cups of tea required) but you'd have to wonder how you can swerve off the road and hit a lamp post on a straight stretch of road. At least the pole didn't fall across the road. But it is only 50km there and the lane is really wide so it was quite an achievement. I've said it before and I'll say it again, this building is great for the built-in entertainment opportunities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home