Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Photography success

I belong to the local photography club and last night had a surprising success of an Honours and an Acceptance for two of my child portraits. I've only ever had an Acceptance once before and this was my first Honours so it was quite exciting. Mind you, they were photos of my two nephews F. and F. who are both extremely photogenic so as a photographer, all I have to do is make sure its in focus and the rest they do.

My friend Scrap Pea also got an Honours and an Acceptance so overall, we had a great night.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Girl don't underestimate your abilities! Your targets were moving objects that can make life rather interesting for a photographer!

So happy for you! So glad we could both get awards. But don't lose that print though you will need it again for end of year. When everything that gets an honours or champion print/slide gets rejudged and a Champion of year is picked.

7:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home