Wednesday, October 31, 2007

September readings

Yes I know! It's almost October and I'm only now putting up my reading list from September but if I leave it another day then it WILL be November and I'd have to publish the October list as well! So here goes the summary:
  • Dead Sleep (Greg Iles)
  • The Amtrak Wars bk 5 (Patrick Tilley) - can't remember the full title
  • Tears of the Giraffe (Alexander McCall Smith)
  • The Amtrak Wars bk 6: Earth-Thunder (Patrick Tilley)
  • Colours in the Steel (K J Parker)
  • Night Watch (Terry Pratchett)
  • 24 Hours (Greg Iles)
  • The Belly of the Bow (K J Parker)
  • Unnatural Exposure (Patricia Cornwell) - after I'd started it I realised I'd read it before but finished it anyway
Not as many books that month - I've been busy doing other stuff.

Favourite book was 'Colours in the Steel', worst book was 'The Belly of the Bow', both by KJ Parker. The first book was the first in the series and I thought it was an exciting book but the 2nd one really lost that excitement. I only finished it because I thought the 3rd one might be more exciting (but it wasn't).

There was a bit much of an emphasis on SF this month, which I've managed to even out in Oct. Also, all the books were novels and that may have been the reason for stopping reading for a while - I'd overdosed on them. Interesting to look back at what I'd been reading.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Girlfriend I really think its time you update your bloggie! It is December now after all!

8:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home