Monday, December 17, 2007

Its almost been two months!

Playing around with a lightbox with Scrap Pea, August 2007

I can't believe that its been almost two months since I last posted. The problem I have is that I feel guilty if I do this during work hours and I can't blog at home yet. The net result is that it just never happens. Looking at this photo makes me realise how long it is since I took any photos as well. Time skates by.

So, this is really just a post to say that I'm still alive and kicking.

Why don't I set myself a challenge of posting once a day for the rest of the week? Should be quite a challenge as I haven't even finished my Christmas shopping yet - its hard to do when you don't know what you're going to get people!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Whispers in your ear said...

Nice snap!

1:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home