Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Shock, horror! Its a new post

I keep making all sorts of promises to myself along the lines of "I'll regularly post on my blog this month" or "Why don't I try to do the blog daily option?" but never do anything. So, once again, I'm just going to put some thoughts down and see where this takes me.

My little sister was just out here for a fortnight (hello E) and I really feel as though we didn't see much of each other. It was a very short visit with a specific focus so I wanted to give her the space to do that. Now that she's gone, however, I feel a bit as though a limb is missing. It was so nice to know that she was just down the road (even though it was 1.5 hours down the road) and now she's 24 hours away if you take a direct flight!

I guess what I'm struggling to say is, that while she was here I felt I had tons of time to catch up with her and suddenly she's back on the other side of the world! I can feel a little bit of 'its not fair' creeping in here and that's not what I mean. Simply put, its great when she's here on my side of the world!

I miss you E & T. Will talk soon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home